ASA is expert in designing and producing oil seal tooling. In 1994 ASA purchased a new state of the art CNC tool production machine. We produce oil seal tooling from OD 12 mm to OD 300 mm, depending on the type of oil seal required. All aspects of oil seal manufacturing from inspection of materials, testing of samples, compression molding through packaging are done in-house. We follow the quality control standards as per our ISO certification, but will meet your higher standard of a 100% inspection. It is our goal to protect you and your customer with the highest quality possible, so that we might maintain a long term relationship.
- In 1988, ASA company was established.
- In 1992, ASA created its own trademark ASA, and sold ASA products to the world market.
- In 1997, ASA adopted the famous Japanese 5S system designed to optimize factory efficiency and quality.
- In 1999, ASA re-built and expanded its factory.
- In 2000, all the machines used in the factory became vacuum compression machines. By using this kind of machine, ASA reduces defective rates and increase production efficiency.
- In 2001, ASA was approved by UKAS, U.K. to be an ISO 9001 company with the international quality guarantee system.
- Products: oil seals, and all kinds of rubber parts
- Applications: automobile, motorcycles, agricultural machinery, trucks, buses, trailers, exercise equipment etc.
- Markets: Taiwan, Europe, America, Asia, Africa, Middle East etc.
Oil Seal Series
We are not limited to the four common elastomers mentioned above but can work with almost any elastomer you might require such as, ethylene propylene ( ERDM ), ethylene acrylic ( EA ), chloroprene ( CR ), high/low temperature nitriles, conductive rubbers, carboxylated rubber etc. We have a state of the art laboratory and can modify elastomers in many to include temperature, abrasion resistance, high rpm, durometer etc.