Do you know what are SEMS screws and how do they use? If you don’t understand, try to read this article to have preliminary understanding of the SEMS screws.
Washers are often used in combination with screws to improve the structural integrity of an assembly. Typically, they are separate components. However pre-assembled screws and washers – the SEMS screws, have simplified and improved efficiencies in many manufacturing processes.
What is a SEMS Screw?
A SEMS Screw is a generic term used to describe a screw pre-assembled with a free-spinning lock washer. It is a permanent assembly with the washer held in place by the major diameter of the screw thread being larger than the hole of the washer. The SEMS screw is simple, easy to use and available in many different styles making it well suited for many applications.
Advantages of the SEMS Screw:
- Low cost and widely available
- Increases productivity by eliminating hand assembly of individual components
- Permanent assembly assures that the washer is not dropped, lost or forgotten
- Ease of use with hand drivers and in automated production programs
- Available in most screw and washer combinations
Key Considerations When Choosing SEMS Screws:
- Select the correct configuration for the specific task at hand
- Good design ensures savings in the long run
- Proper finishes perform optimally and are aesthetically pleasing
- Ease of use, particularly in difficult spaces
Fu Yeh International Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers in the fastener fields. They provide all kinds of screws, t-nut, stamping parts, spring, nuts and toolings. Fuh Yeh promises to provide competitive prices, on time delivery with best service. If you want to get further details about SEMS screws and other fasteners, welcome to visit their website: http://www.fu-yeh.com and send inquiries to them.
Choose Fu Yeh International Corp. to Obtain The Most Numerous Screws Selections Here.
Article Source: http://www.fastenerexperts.com/sems-screws/